|High School:||College St. Guibert/Gembloux|
FMU: First-year player at FMU....FMU Swamp Fox Athletic-Academic Honor Roll 2018 (fall).
- Born Eva Zannier in Brussels, Belgium
- As a child what you wanted to be when you grew up: Professional tennis player and a student-athlete in the US
- Favorite Superhero: Batman
- Favorite Athletes: Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Eden Hazard (soccer)
- Favorite Sports Team: Belgian Red Devils (national squad in soccer) which just finished 3rd at the last World Cup.
- Favorite movie or TV show: Gossip Girl
- Favorite Food: Italian food
- Favorite vacation spot: Miami, Fla.
- Instagram account: @evaznr
- Your motivation music: French or US rap
- Favorite thing about FMU: The tennis team and the background of coach Garth; I also think that FMU has the right size for me in order to have a good integration in the student community and can offer me a right balance between sport and academics
- Favorite off-field activities: Listening to music, reading, traveling, shopping, friends
- Goals for upcoming season: Give the best for the tennis team; improve my game and become a very performant freshman; be successful in my studies and have a great adventure to live in the US
- Interesting notes: Have been playing for the Belgian tennis federation since the age of 15; Have 2 younger sisters who are passionate about tennis and also playing for the federation
- Brush with greatness: Played in the Justine Henin Academy in Belgium and met Justine Henin (former world No.1) almost every day