|High School:||Silver Bluff HS|
FMU: 2-year returning letterman.....2017 PBC All-Sportsmanship Team....Competed in four of six races as a sophomore....Placed fifth at season-opening 2017 Carolina Challenge....Top-20 finish (18th) at the 2017 Koala Classic (Oct. 7, 2018)....Placed 57th at 2017 PBC Meet....Bright future for 2018....Ran in three of six races as a freshman....Three Top-30 showings in 2016....Walk-on....T&F Team MVP 2018....A member of the Baptist Collegiate Ministries (BCM)....Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers....Member of the FMU Industrial Engineering Society....FMU Swamp Fox Athletic-Academic Honor Roll 2016 (fall).
- Born Ivan Henderson in Vladivostok, Russia
- Graduate of Sliver Bluff High School, where he ran track for coach Eric Bridges
- Received Best Runner Athletic Award at 2016 Athletic Award Ceremony for Track & Field
- Moved to US at age four to New Haven, Conn.
- As a child what you wanted to be when you grew up: Police Officer
- Favorite Superhero: Neo from The Matrix
- Favorite Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge - most prominent marathon runner in the world
- Favorite Sports Team: Silver Bluff High School Bulldogs
- Favorite Movie or TV Show: House of Cards, American Horror Story, The Matrix Trilogy
- Favorite Food: A Well-Dressed Salad
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Bryson City, N.C.
- Twitter Handle: @HIChereskov116
- Your Motivation Music: Weird Al Yankovich and Johnny Cash
- Favorite Thing About FMU: Small community where I can get to know the people I work with, ability to work with professors closely and personally; BCM core groups; friendly professors and faculty on campus especially campus police
- Favorite Off-Field Activity: Ping pong, YouTube videos, video games, and community service
- Goals for Upcoming Season: 5k Goal: Sub 16:30 ; 8k Goal: Sub 27:20 ; 10k Goal: 33:00-35:00
- Interesting Notes: I have a funny thing of walking fast and pushing myself to my breaking point - I always want to improve and I tend to push my physical boundaries until I reach my goal; I also love talking about God's word with others which is why I enjoy BCM Core Groups so much - athletes need guidance and support from one another and serving as a role model by being an athlete and RA should show such an example of that; I also believe being a blessing to others is important and that service without reward is one of the best activities to do as a believer
- Brush With Greatness: Holy Spirit - not of the Earth, but I would call it great
|Best 5K Time||17:44 at 2017 Carolina Challenge|
|Best 8K Time||28:11 at 2017 Royals Cross Country Challenge|